Room 218

just me with my thoughts in my own space

A Wish, A Prayer

And just like that. I don't quite understand, but clearly this is good to hear. I only smiled and held back tears listening to her talking about the TV on volume 4, the friction of sponge and plates while she was doing the dishes, fading sound of Azan, water in the small pond inside her house, and probably her own footstep. Her voice sounded enthusiastic, the yummiest voice in the world. I prayed in silence, wishing that she would again recover what she once had lost ... Please God, let it be true ... I wanna hear her talking about the clock that ticks someday ...

I love her, very much.

2 comments:

once again, thanks for entering my life.. :)

 

I'll stay forever, if you want.. :)

 

Author

My photo
Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
Born with a glasses on, can't stop reading ever since. Music is what I hear everyday. Don't talk much, but shout a lot XD enjoy my time alone, but sometimes don't want to be alone. have a deep curiosity about stars and outerspace, while wondering about what my life would be at the highest point.